Gift vouchers are the ideal gift for any special occasion –
Birthdays, Christmas, Anniversaries, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day, New Parents, or even as a Thank You!
- Vouchers can be posted to you or directly to the recipient
Please just add 83p for P&P
- Vouchers can be ordered online or by phone
- Please pay via Cheque, by Cash or via PayPal
Please make cheques made payable to Gemma Nesbitt and send it to 150 Hoole Road, Chester, CH23NX.
Please read the terms and conditions before any purchase
Terms & Conditions of Vouchers
- Reflexology vouchers are valid for a year from the date at the back of the voucher
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash
- Vouchers are non-refundable.
- Change will be given in gift vouchers when a purchase is made for less than the face value of the voucher.
- Vouchers can only be used once and should be handed over at the time of usage
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any promotion, offer, or discount.
- Vouchers can only be used in the comfort of your own home/premises.
There are some conditions where it would be inadvisable to receive a treatment. If the person you are buying the voucher for is currently taking medication, or has a long term medical condition it may be necessary for them to check with their GP before having their treatment. Please feel free to call or email me for advice.
Complementary therapies are intended to be complementary to conventional medicine, and are not intended to replace either medication or traditional healthcare. Nor are they intended to replace proper diagnoses and/or treatment by a qualified medical practitioner. So please seek medical advice if you are at all worried about any condition or ailment.
Clients under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a parent/guardian and have written consent.