Hello, I am Gemma Nesbitt MAR, MFHT, MARR, Bsc (Hons) – the owner of Reflex and Holistics. I provide relaxing, holistic Reflexology treatments in Chester and the surrounding areas. I carry this out in the comfort of your own home or within my home, on a time that is suitable to you. Every treatment is tailored to you and your specific ailments.
My love and passion has always been Reflexology although I have studied a wide range of different holistic therapies. I have specialised in reflexology and continue to attend further courses to develop my skills and experience this field.
To date, I have achieved the following qualifications;
- IIHHT Diploma in Reflexology -2002
- IIHHT Body Massage Certificate -2002
- IIHHT Foundation Certificate in Complementary Therapies – 2002
- Bsc(Hons) Degree in Complementary Medicine (Acupuncture) – 2005
- First Degree in Reiki – 2007
- VTCT Level 3 in Health, Safety, Security and Employment standards – 2007
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Aromatherapy – 2007
- Thermal Auricular Therapy – 2007
- CPD course in Maternity Reflexology with Teresa Rich – 2017
- Seminar with Barbara Scott about Reproflexology – May 2018
- CPD Course in ‘Cancer Awareness for Holistic and Beauty Therapists’ by Jennifer Young – Sept 2018
- Cancer and Palliative Care and Reflexology Course by David Wayte – Oct 2018
- Reflexology Lymph Drainage (RLD) Course with Sally Kay – Jan 2019
- Auriculotherapy/Battlefield Auricular Acupuncture with Marc Johnson – June 2019
- Solestry – the art of foot reading by Jane Sheehan – Sept 2019
- Baby and Toddler Reflex with Katie Gunn – Nov 2019
- Control of Cross-infection in a Post-COVID-19 World Qualification with Jennifer Young – July 2020
- Reflexology for Menopause with Sally Earlam – May 2021
- Vertical Reflex Therapy (VRT) Basic and Advanced Fast Track Course with Lynne Booth – July 2021
- Reproflexology – Reproductive Reflexology (Natural Fertility) Part 1 with Barbara Scott – June 2022
- Reproflexology – Reproductive Reflexology (Natural Fertility) Part 2 with Barbara Scott – October 2022
- The Seren Natural Fertility Menopause Training Course – Covering The Peri and Post Menopause Care Programme with Barbara Scott – July 2023
I will continue to attend further CPD courses to further my knowledge so that I can help people as much as I can.
I am proud to be a full member of Federations of Holistic Therapies (FHT) and attend regular support meetings. I follow their codes and conducts.
I am also a full member of the Association of Reflexologists (AoR) and abide by their codes and conducts.
I am very passionate about providing a complete holistic experience to all of my clients to ensure they feel the true benefit of these treatments.